SEEDNode - Spanish Node Guide

Hey everyone, let me introduce myself. I’m Noa, the coordinator of the SEEDOrg Nodes team.

SEEDOrg is a LATAM-based organization dedicated to tackling global emerging challenges in blockchain by crafting solutions that prioritize decentralization. Driven by research and collaboration, we actively contribute to the development of decentralized systems across various verticals.

Within the structure, there are 2 key verticals: SEEDNode and SEEDGov.

Under the SEEDNode vertical, we focus on creating technical content covering nodes in diverse ecosystems and connecting regions through node infrastructure and education.

Currently, we want to contribute to Celestia by creating guides in Spanish based on its docs.

Given the substantial size of the Hispanic demographic, with this initiative we aim to increase Celestia’s Spanish resources library and effectively reach new enthusiasts.

In the following mirror, we have completed the first part on how to set up a node:

In the near future, we hope to establish a delegation and engaging in Celestia’s governance as SEEDGov, our dedicated delegate platform.

If you have any questions or would like to discuss anything related to SEED, please don’t hesitate to reach out.

Thank you for taking the time to learn about us!

Noa

SEEDOrg

2 Likes